Cash/Check Transmittal Form

All cash and checks received in your department should be forwarded to the Business Office with a cash/check transmittal form. A receipt verifying the account numbers and amounts received will be returned to your department via campus mail. Group together the entries with the same account numbers. The grand total at the end of the transmittal should equal the total of checks and cash being submitted.