Tuition and fee charges less processed financial aid are due on or before the first class session or the beginning of each semester. Please refer to your program specific handbook for specific details.
Unpaid accounts may be subject to the following:
- Registration for the next term will be denied.
- Release of Grades, transcripts, and diplomas will be denied
- Monthly finance charge of 1.5% (18% annually) will be assessed
- Delinquent accounts will be reported to the Credit Bureau
- Collection and/or attorney fees necessary for collection of unpaid accounts will be paid for by the debtor (student).
For information regarding refunds of credit balances, please contact the coordinator of student financial services.