Student Housing- Undergraduate

EMU full-time (12 hours per semester) undergraduate students, under 25 years of age, may live in any one of the six residence halls or in Group Housing. Graduate and seminary students, undergraduates who are 21 by Sept. 1 and seniors (90+ credit hours by Sep. 1), or those who have special permission, may choose to live off-campus in Village Apartments or Mt. Clinton Apartments, owned by the university, or other local apartments. For listings check the e-classifieds section of the website.

See detailed undergraduate housing information in the undergraduate section. To reserve an EMU-owned apartment, contact the Auxiliary Services Office at (540) 432-4662.