Sales Tax Exemption Certificate

Sales tax exemption certificates are required by all EMU suppliers for qualifying purchases. If you need to provide a supplier with this certificate, please contact the accounts payable coordinator for a copy of this form.  EMU sales tax exemption can only be used when the purchase is charged or invoiced directly to EMU or paid by an EMU JP Morgan VISA card. In Virginia, EMU is generally not exempt from tax charged for prepared foods, lodging, or airfare.